Services available to passengers with special needs at the Valerio Catullo airport
Parking: The parking spaces reserved for the disabled are located in the following parking lots:
• The short-term parking lot in front of the departures terminal
• The short-term parking lot in front of the arrivals terminal
• Parking lot P1 in front of the departures terminal.
• Covered parking lot P4 BIS
• Parking lot P4 in front of the arrivals terminal, with 20 spots available for disabled passengers.
Disabled people with severe walking impairments holding an original pass (issued pursuant to art. 381 of DPR 495/1992 as amended) may use the car park free of charge by showing the said pass and valid ID up to 6 hours. For parking over 6 hours an airline ticket or boarding pass will be required.
Download the Parking Regulations ("Regolamento")
Verona Airport Car Parks
Aeroporto Valerio Catullo di Verona Villafranca S.p.A.
Tel +39 045 8095656 from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
For information: email@example.com